Book Now / Prices
Best value accommodation with prices from only £165 per week.
Reserve a Room
Please use the form below to reserve your room for September.
Thank you for booking The Bridge. If you would like to live with us from September 2021 onwards, please use the form below.
If you are looking for short stay student accommodation please don’t use this form but instead contact us directly at [email protected] or call us on 01483 532 555
You will be sent a licence agreement that sets out the full terms under which you agree to rent a room of The Bridge Student Accommodation.
Our Covid-19 Guarantee
We appreciate that this is a difficult time to make decisions. If you book and pay a deposit now and then decide to cancel before 31 July 2021 we will refund your deposit.
Whether you have an En suite or a Study Bedroom we will offer you your own dedicated shower and toilet facilities so there is no need to share. We have implemented mitigation measures against Covid-19 to keep residents, customers and staff safe during the pandemic.
For more details please see our latest Covid-19 information.
The Small Print
Student bookings for the 2021/22 academic year
All residents will be asked to pay a deposit.
Students requiring accommodation for a full academic year will be required to enter into a licence agreement and pay a deposit of £250.
By paying the deposit you confirm your agreement of the following terms:
- The deposit will be returned after 21 August 2022 providing there are no unpaid charges and the room is left in a clean state with no damage.
Our standard licences start on 4 or 18 September 2021 and run for 39, 44 or 50 weeks.
We’re also able to provide accommodation for younger students in full-time education who are aged 16 and older.
We require a guarantor to secure the booking. The security deposit shall be retained if the accommodation booking is cancelled after signing the licence.
The accommodation charges include a furnished bedroom, dedicated shower and toilet facilities with an ensuite option available, shared kitchenette, shared TV/Cinema room, wifi in all rooms and all utility bills except TV licence.
The building has 24hr staffing, with a reception desk which is staffed 24-7 by dedicated staff, who monitor the building and can provide wellbeing support if required.
A continental-style breakfast and a choice of cooked evening meals are provided daily.
The Bridge prohibits the use of all recreational drugs. Moderate alcohol consumption for those who are 18 years of age and over is however permitted onsite.
Previously we have allowed overnight guests to stay with our 18 years + residents for a maximum of three nights per week provided we receive a photo ID and 24hours’ notice.
However, due to Covid-19, we cannot accommodate guests until advised by Public Health England that it is safe to do so. In addition, because we are following government guidelines, not all our shared facilities (e.g. Games, Music and Cinema Rooms, and the Kitchenettes) are currently available. We will open these facilities as soon as the guidelines permit us to do so safely.
There are a number of other house rules to ensure everyone enjoys their stay which forms part of the licence agreement.
See our frequently asked questions for more information.
Terms and Conditions
When booking our Study Bedroom special rate for August to September 2021:
- The promotion is open to a student who books a special rate study bedroom at the Bridge, Bridge Street, Guildford, GU1 4SB between 1 August and 18 September 2021. The promotion on offer is a discounted room rate of £165/week for a 50 week licence (the “Promotion”) for an original layout study bedroom.
- The Promotion is for bookings for the 2021/2022 academic year only.
- The Promotion is subject to room availability and will be offered on a first come first serve basis. There are a limited number of rooms in this category.
- The Promotion is being offered by The Bridge, YMCADLG Downslink, Bridge Street, Guildford, GU1 4SB.
- To be eligible for the Promotion: The applicant must book a special rate room and pay a deposit between 1 August and 18 September 2021.
- The closing date of the Promotion is 18September 2021, or once the maximum amount of bookings for this promotion have been reached. Applications received outside of this period will not be accepted.
- This Promotion is not to be used in conjunction with any other incentives offered by YMCA Downslink or any other third party booking agents.
- The Promotion is being managed by The Bridge, YMCA Downslink Group who reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the promotion at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The Bridge, YMCA Downslink decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Applicants shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.